Monday, August 24, 2015

Wrapped in Warmth #1 and #2








Several weeks ago Kathy Lashley at Elk Studio Crochet hosted a five week crochet-a-long using her popular Wrapped in Warmth shawl.  I had purchased the pattern some time ago and had purchased the yarn, but due to my procrastination and my ever growing "to list," I never started. 







Wrapped in Warmth shawl #1 went quickly using Lion Brand Heartland in Grand Canyon, so of course I had to make #2 with Heartland Acadia.  This is sure to be a pattern that I use again and again.  


Of all the Prayer Shawls I have made. this is the only one I have wanted to keep for myself.  Now which one should I keep, decisions, decisions, I love them both.


Happy Crocheting

BettyLou






P.S.  I really need to get a mannequin to photograph my shawls and scarves, these pictures are terrible

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.