Saturday, January 2, 2016

1st Finish of 2016


My latest Prayer Shawl was intended as my final finish of 2015 but after working on it last night until the ball dropped in New York City marking the end of 2015 and the beginning of 2016, I was still a few rows short of completion.  So as I watched the Rose Bowl Parade this morning it became my first finish of 2016.  Hooray!


Using Red Heart Soft in Mid Blue, the Brambleberry pattern worked up into a nice shawl with wonderful drape.  I hesitate making triangle Prayer Shawls as I feel they could be uncomfortable for some with that deep V in the back, nevertheless this was such a pretty pattern repeat I was anxious to give it a try.  The pattern is easy and well written, you can find the link below.

Brambleberry Shawl pattern
Finished 36" X 60"
Red Heart Soft  4 skeins Mid Blue
J hook

Until next time, happy crocheting

BettyLou

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betty!
    I'm happy to see that you enjoyed following a pattern I created! Thank you so much for sharing it and linking to my site.
    Thank you,
    Vicky B

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments.