Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Catching Up

I just realized I had made a couple of  Prayer Shawls and not posted them.  Luckily I took pictures before I dropped them off at the church last week.



This is a shawl repeat-----I used this same  pattern with the same yarn a year or two ago. It was worth repeating, using I Love This Yarn in Ivory and a stitch pattern from an old Jamie yarn wrapper.  It has been my "go to" pattern for baby blankets for many years.



The next, also a pattern I have used before, is V Noel's V Stitch Prayer Shawl. You can find it on Ravelry.  Again, I used I Love This Yarn in Cappadocia, a wonderful gray with a subtle black and brown thread running through the stripe.  I really like the way this shawl turned out as it is suitable for either a woman or a man.

Until next time-----crochet on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.