Friday, September 19, 2014

On The Hook





I have never been a fan of Red Heart yarns but recently have worked with several of their Boutique yarns and was impressed that they were easy to work with, unique and not like their Super Saver worsted.  The Boutique line of yarns are wonderful for one of a kind scarves, cowls, and wraps.


But recently I picked up a skein of Red Heart With Love for a charity scarf I was going to make for the shelter.  I was impressed with the softness, although it does have that certain acrylic feature that is hard to describe in words.


Loving the color, Peacock, I bought four skeins to make a Prayer Shawl and I must admit I like it-----a lot.  Yes, it is heavier than most knitting worsted but will be cozy for the colder days and nights ahead.  Using the simple C2C pattern,  I am crocheting the shawl into a rectangle.


Remember, yarn is cheaper than therapy,

P.S. Today I'll take this with me to work on while I sit with hubby in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.