Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My September Finish


It was one of those months that I seemed to start several projects, then rip them apart and start something else, so consequently my only completetion in September is this Prayer Shawl.




Using the basic Corner 2 Corner pattern, I made a rectangular shawl that finished to 22" x 62" rather than a square.  With a couple of skeins of Red Heart With Love hiding in my stash I decided to put them to use.  The color is beautiful but the shawl itself is quite heavy and in the future will probably use this yarn just for hats and scarves.


With October here I need to stay busy and finish up a few more scarves and hats before I give them to my friends Jane and Joe to take to the shelter in November.


Keep calm and crochet on,






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.