Sunday, January 11, 2015

Let The Sunshine!




The weather has been overcast, cold, and just plain dreary as it usually is in January but I wanted a little sunshine in my life. What to do---------start a new shawl.

This is a pattern that has been on my To Do list for some time and aptly called the Sunshine Shawl from the book Chemo Caps and Wraps. A gentle ripple and fan pattern. Not difficult but one that you need to pay attention to when stitching.  Wish I had some yellow yarn in my stash to truly make the Sunshine but this orchid will be a hint of spring to come.

With a lot a football in the next two days, Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay and Ohio State Buckeyes and Oregon it means more crochet time, hope I can keep my count right.

Until next time,

Betty Lou


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.