Friday, June 6, 2014

Monday to Friday Shawl



This shawl pattern is called "The 8 Hour Shawl,"  I call it my "Monday to Friday Shawl."  Took me more than eight hours to make, but it is a quick granny shawl pattern,

It's the first crocheted triangle shawl Prayer Shawl I' ve made, it's nice, but so long in back that it would be best suited for someone tall.  We shorties would be sitting on the tail (point) all the time and might be uncomfortable.

Again I used my favorite knitting worsted yarn, Deborah Norville's Everyday, in Baby Blue and a J hook.  Pattern can be found Here.  You can find Deborah Norville yarn at Joann and according to the flyer it's going to be on sale for 2.99 a skein.  Guess where I will be tomorrow?

Remember, yarn is cheaper than therapy.

Betty Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments.